UPRLFT functions beautifully as a photo/video studio. With high, open ceilings and loads of open space, it’s easy to move rigging and subjects around to take advantage of the amazing natural light pouring in through the 12 large Northwestern windows, or to set up strobe or continuous lighting. There are also several floor outlets, keeping power close at hand and minimizing the need for cords.
You are welcome to use our equipment (strobes require $200 damage deposit) or to supply your own lighting and rigging. We don’t supply any computer equipment as most users tend to bring their own laptops or Tablets. Wifi access is included.
Available Equipment ($2oo damage deposit required if strobe lights are requested):
- 4 x 10′ motorized backdrop support with green screen, black velour, red velour, white muslin
- Portable backdrop stand with gray or white paper
- 2 x 1000W/S Elinchrom Strobes
- 1 x 500 W/S Elinchrom Strobe
- In-line radio slaves with hot shoe mounted trigger
- Various light/modifier stands
- Various Speed Ring softboxes
- Large multi-surface reflector
- Various clamps, extension cords, etc.
- 10′ step ladder
- Step stool
- One very powerful fan